Acupressure's Potent Points: A Guide to Self-Care for Common Ailments - Michael Reed Gach After 13-plus years of chronic pain, and spinal problems dating back to adolescence, I don't expect quick results from any kind of body work. I do think that if I work with this book consistently, I will get relief. If you're a dilettante when it comes to self-care, this is probably not a program for you. Consistency is the key. I'm giving this book a provisional five stars while I continue to work with it. Some of the points are hard to find on your body, but I can't think of any way it could be made more clear than it is in this book. You get anatomical drawings, photographs of people treating the points, and very "pointed" (he he) verbal descriptions. He also gives you specific routines you can do for a variety of ailments, pain conditions, and even emotional imbalances.If you have any pains or conditions that are not responding to allopathic medicine, get this book from the library and try it out for awhile. That's what I did, and I'm convinced it's worth buying.